— is a scientifically based technology for health recovery and self-actualization in all areas of life: physical, psychological, social, economic, and spiritual.
SUZ is based on the works of prominent Russian scientists:
• Ivan Sechenov, Physiologist, pioneer of brain sciences,
• Ivan Pavlov, Physiologist, creator of the science of highest nervous
activity, Noble Prize in the field of Medicine and Physiology,
• Pyotr Anokhin, Physiologist, Academician of Russian Academy of Sciences
and Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, laureate of Lenin's Prize,
• Konstantin Sudakov, Physiologist, Academician of Russian Academy of
• Ilya Prigogine, physical chemist and Nobel Laureate noted for his work on
dissipative structures, complex systems, and irreversibility, and many other
contemporary researchers of neuroscience.